Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Today, today, today.

Today, school was as usual, boring. Went to school in the morning, about 8.30. Supposed to reach school by 8 but was half an hour late because of the traffic. Sorry Shavin! =D So, when I reached school, started my Moral pembentangan with Shavin. Had to write about Albert Einstein. At last, we managed to finish it fast. Then Shavin wanted to go to 7 Eleven so I followed him there. Had Slurpee. Walked back to school and met Patrick along the way. Then they decided to go to the playground opposite, so I followed them there since I had nothing else to do. At first, we sat down and talked about some stuff. Then, they went and played at the playground so I followed them. I couldn't climb up the playground because I was wearing skirt. Too bad. We played HIDE AND SEEK. Patrick said it reminds him about his childhood days. Yeah, I agree too. I really missed those days when I didn't have to worry about anything and when I enjoyed playing and monkey-ing around. Well, everyone has to grow up.

So after that, walked back to school and met Chen Shen and Nic Kee at the canteen. Chit-chatted for awhile, then went to the library. After that, sat at the canteen while Nic Kee was having his lunch. Then, went to the Laman Bacaan and talked to Ruth. She asked me whether I've finished my Geografi Latihan or not. And my answer was, SHIT! I totally forgotten about it. I ran to the LP and guess what, I FELL! :( It was so embarrassing. Thank God not many people saw.

So, went to class and studied like normal. Keegan moved to 2Amanah today. He was kinda quiet in class. Maybe he was shy. Hahaha. When school was over, walked out withmy beloved Chen Shen, and waited for my transport while chit-chatting with Bryan Teh and Nic Kee. Reached home, bath, eat, and watched One Tree Hill. :)

No comments: