Saturday, September 20, 2008

1U

Yesterday, woke up at 9.30 and got ready to go to 1Utama. :) Waited for Nic Kee to fetch me. Then, went to fetch Chen Shen and off we go to 1U. Met up with Bryan Teh at GSC, then bought movie tickets. We bought the tickets like 5 minutes before the movie started. Then, waited for Nic Kee and Bryan Teh to buy their food and drinks and then we went into the cinema. Watched The Dark Knight. Not bad. :) My hand was totally numb when we came out from the cinema. After that, Bryan Teh went to the toilet, so we waited for him. Then, Bryan and I went to buy some stuff while Chen Shen and Nic Kee went somewhere else. After that, met up again with them and went for lunch. After lunch, walked around 1U and Bryan had ice-cream and Bubble Tea, Nic Kee just had Bubble Tea. And they admitted that the Bubble Tea there isn't as nice as the one outside our school. Haha. Then, I went to the toilet and when I came out, I lost the three of them. So I walked around to find them but failed. I walked until Body Glove and then went to MPH. In the end, Bryan called and said that they were playing snooker. So, I walked there and watched them play. Then, walked around again, went to Popular. Bryan said he wanted to get something from there but ended up with nothing. After that, went to Toys 'R Us. Nic Kee had to buy a Barbie handbag for his little sister but he didn't dare to pay for it. Kinda weird right, a boy buying a Barbie handbag. Haha. So, I helped him pay for it. Then, Bryan and Nic Kee played bowling then they played snooker and Mun Chun joined in. Went back at around 8.45.

No comments: