Sunday, September 14, 2008

Good Day.

Today, woke up in the morning and went to play squash at Bandar Sri Damansara Club with my parents. Then, went to my aunt's house for lunch. After that, went to Bryan Teh's house to do Kerja Kayu for Kemahiran Hidup. At first, Bryan, Priya and I went to Home Fix to buy spray to paint our wood. Then, bought Slurpee and went back to Bryan's house and started spraying. After that, we realised that we were supposed to make the wood smooth first before painting. So we went back to Home Fix again, to get sand paper. It was raining a little at that time. When we wanted to walk back to Bryan's house, it rained heavily. I LOVE GETTING WET! :) Bryan gave me a ride back to his house on his bike because it was raining. Sandy was waiting in front of Bryan's house at that time. So after that, we smoothen our wood and started spraying again. While waiting for it to dry, we ate Mango Cake and it was delicious. Played Bryan's guitar and badminton with Priya and talked a little. Then, Vicky came. After awhile, my parents came to fetch me. Had to go to my other aunt's house so I had to leave early. Reached my aunt's house, played with my cousins, and went out for dinner.


This is one scary dog.





B-R-E-A-D!

The mess we made.
Kayu.

No comments: