Friday, September 12, 2008

Another day.

Today, went to school in the morning for olahraga. But turned out there was no olahraga because the boys were having football training. So, I followed Ben and Patrick to the CC. Went there and stare at them playing Mo Siang. After awhile, walked back to school with Mr. Chen Shen. Sat down and watched the boys playing football. Then, followed Mun Chun's car to go home.

Reached school again at 1 something. Went straight for meeting. Boring as usual. When the bell rang, went for duty then went back to class. Had computer lesson, watched Suraj play Warcraft. I didn't understand a single thing about that game. After that, had English lesson. Had to sit in groups and design our very own robot.

Went for recess, and after that went for duty. It was a really hot day. Had to suffer under the sun. =( After recess, went back to class for Maths lesson. As usual, didn't concentrate in class. Was chit chatting with Suraj and Bryan Teh. Then, KH lesson. Had to do some kerja kayu thing. Not long after, jaga padang.

After school, walked out with Mr. Chen Shen. Stood at the front gate and chit chatted with Mr. Chen Shen and Nic Kee. Nic Kee took my bottle and put it at a very high place. I know, I'm SHORT! =( Then, bought Bubble Tea while waiting for my transport. Went home, ate, bathed, SMSed, and went for tuition.

Tuition was boring although it was Science. I prefer Mr. Ku Zailan's Science lesson. After Science, Ben took Patrick's bike and cycled to 7 Eleven. He and Patrick ponteng-ed 20 minutes of Sejarah lesson. I almost joined them but I felt bad, so I didn't. Ben came back to tuition with 2 cups of Slurpee. After tuition, went back home.

No comments: