Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sunday.

Today, I went for the Siemens Run. Well, I didn't take part in the competition race, I only took part in the Dream Run which is just for fun and also for charity. No medals, no prizes. My dad didn't register me for the competition race because... I don't know the reason. Maybe because this is my first time taking part in a public marathon. So, my dad only registered for the Dream Run. It's was 5 kilometres. My dad, mum, bro and I took part in it. So, I woke up at 6 something in the morning. I was kinda excited about the run.

We left the house at about 6.50 and reached Dataran Merdeka at 7 something. There were sooooo many people there. The race started with the 10km run. Man, that's really really far. After that was the 5km run. I saw a few people from my school. After the 5km run, there was this marathon for the disabled and blind people, and also for orphans. It's only 1km for them. And after that was the Dream Run. Yeah, our turn. Oh yeah, they gave out cards to the Dream Run participants. On the card, they wrote 'I'm running for' and then a blank space down there for us to fill up. People filled up the blank space with many many types of answers like... her, charity, fun, health. And there was this guy, he wrote 'I'm running for next wife.' LOL! Everyone laughed when they saw that.

So, the race started. I wasn't allowed to run too fast because my dad said I HAVE to stay close to my mum. He was like "Don't try to be smart and run alone. After you get lost." But then, half way running, I just left my mum behind. Lol. The marathon was really fun. Many people cheered for the runners in the middle of the marathon. So in the end, I reached the finish line. But too bad, no medals for that category. Sad. So I just waited for my mum, dad and bro to reach. After that, we went to get free milo. Yeah we were very thirsty. It was a really good experience. :) Anyways, after that we went to McDonalds to have our breakfast. My bro suggested that place. UNHEALTHY! Lol! After eating, we went to Ikano.

First, we went to the hardware shop. My dad wanted to buy some stuff. So, me and my bro just walked around the hardware shop while waiting. Then after that, we went to the pet shop. My dad keeps saying he wanted to buy a chipmunk. LOL! But we didn't get one. Then, I went into the music shop. The guy there asked me, in mandarin, whether I learn any musical instruments. So I was like, yeah I learn the piano, in mandarin. Then, he showed me a piano. According to him, the sound of the piano was nice, so he asked me to try playing it. And I had to try it. I just played a song. And yeah, the sound of the piano was good, I guess. After that a lady asked me how was the sound, and I was like, good, it sounds good. She said the price of that piano was reasonable and so on. So, my mum was like "let me think about it first." Lol. Okay, I know my blog sucks. I'm sorry.

Okay, back to the story. After that, we walked to Ikea. My mum wanted to buy curry puff. So, me and my bro got an ice cream each. :) And then, we went back home and I came online.

I'm really really sorry. I'm not the blogging type of person. I know, it sucks.

Here are a few pictures that we took.

Bro. Mum. Me.


Me. Dad.

Me. Mum.

That's all for now. Bye.

No comments: