Thursday, July 24, 2008

Piano.

Today was my piano examination. Woke up at about 9 and practised my piano. At 11.30, left the house and went to KLCC with mummy. First, we went for lunch at A&W. After that went and shopped for awhile. Mummy bought a beach pants from Roxy and a Nike pants. UNFAIR! Then, we walked to Impiana Hotel. Went up to the second floor, and waited in the waiting room. Met Ashiqin and another girl from school. Ashiqin and I were REALLY REALLY NERVOUS. Few minutes later, it was already my turn to go into the examination room. So, I wished Ashiqin Good Luck. My hands were SUPER COLD! I tried to chill, but it was hard. So, I went into the examination room. The examiner was a lady, and she's really nice. Greeted her Good Afternoon and then sat down at the piano. I started playing, and my heart was beating really fast. Scary, indeed. Finished playing, said Thank You and Goodbye to the examiner and went out of the room. Felt so much better after that. But then, I was really worried that I won't pass my exam. Mummy, Benjamin and Priya said I can pass. But, still.

Anyways, after that talked to my piano teacher for awhile and saw Ashiqin coming out from the examination room. Asked her How was it? And she was like Bad! LOL.

Then, walked back to KLCC. Walked a little and then went to Haagen Daaz. Had brownies with ice-cream. Mmmmm.. delicious. :D After eating, we went back home and rest.



That's all for now. Happy birthday to Redza and a belated birthday to Ellisha.

1 comment:

Bernice Tan said...

Your mom's trying to pose as well? o_o