Sunday, June 29, 2008

Weekends.

I stayed in Crowne Plaza during the weekends. It was awesome, although I had nothing to do there. My mum, bro and I went to town after my bro's guitar lesson. We took a taxi to the train station and then took a train to town and when we reached town, we took a monorail to the hotel. It was a public-transportation-day for me. Lol. So, when we reached the hotel, we waited for my dad to finish work. After that, we went for dinner at Pavilion. We ate at this restaurant called La Bodega. It's a Spanish restaurant and the food there is DELICIOUS! While waiting for our food, I followed my mum to The Loaf to buy bread for breakfast the next day. After dinner, we went shopping at Pavilion. Didn't buy much actually. Then, we got back to the hotel and slept.

The next morning, my bro and I went swimming while my mum and dad went to the gym. The swimming pool was extremely DEEP so, it was kinda hard to swim. After that, my bro and I went to meet my mum and dad at the gym. The gym room was BIG, but I wasn't allowed to use any of the exercise machines there because I was UNDERAGE. Sad. So, we went back to the room to bath and after that we went for lunch.

After lunch, we walked to KLCC to shop. Yes, shop. Again. We walked and walked and walked around in the shopping mall. It was TIRING! Then, we went to Studio-R and bought a squash racket. At last we bought something. Lol. So, after shopping, we went to Secret Recipe! I was begging my mum and dad to bring me to Secret Recipe for the past few days. Thanks to Joey and Rissara. They keep talking about CAKES in school. It was YUMMY! After that, we walked back to the hotel to take the car. I slept in the car on the way back. I was SO tired. So, when I got home, I finished up my homework and went online.


Pavilion.

Spanish rice.
Cake! Take that, Joey and Ris!

No comments: