Wednesday, November 19, 2008

One Of The Best Days Ever.

18th November 2008. <3


Woke up at 7.15. Joey and Priya came over at 8 something. Showed them around my house, talked for awhile and watched Wanted. Great movie. (: At 11 something, we went to the basketball court and met up with Nic Kee, Chen Shen and Mun Chun. Played basketball for awhile and then went back to my house to keep some stuff. All of them came to my house after that so showed them around at the swimming pool.

Then, went down nearby to have our lunch. After eating, we hanged out and talked for awhile. We keep standing in the middle of no where and talking about where to go. In the end, decided to go back to my house. The stooooopid security guards stopped us and they said have to register. But I was wondering why before this they didn't stop us when we went in? Weird people. =X

So, the security guards didn't allow us to go to the swimming pool. Stupid, right? Ugghhh. Then, Mun Chun had to go home. Sad. After that, we had nothing to do, we went up to the 16th floor and walked down till then 11th floor using the stairs. Priya keep banging on other people's house gate and we quickly ran away before the owner comes out. She had nothing better to do. :P

Reached my house, took our wallet and stuff and went for dinner. Then, we got back to my house and chit chatted for awhile. Took the gambling cards and played Liar Liar or Cheat. I don't know the name of the game. Then, at 9, Priya's dad came. Followed them down to the car, and Nic Kee walked back home alone, in the dark. O.O


So, that's all for Tuesday. Really enjoyed hangin' out the whole day. And now I miss that day. And I miss them. :(



<3<3<3

Playground.



Reflection.

Joey's plate after eating.


No comments: